Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Wednesday!

Dear Parents,

Wow, it is Wednesday already. I wanted to let you know there is NO math homework tonight. We did a graphing activity in class and so there was no paper today. I am looking for another helper to come on Thursdays from 11:15 to 12. Please let me know if you are interested. We had lots of first graders that remembered to bring their sight word ring back to school this morning which was WONDERFUL. . .
I don't know if you remember the media release form from the beginning of the year, but it was really confusing. Mr. Moyle has written a letter that explains it better, and I will be sending it home tomorrow along with a new media release form to those who signed 'no' in case you want to reconsider.

Oh. . and we also had another birthday this week!





No comments:

Pin It button on image hover